Thursday 10 May 2012

The Unfortunate Beginning of 3rd Semester Break...

Hey guys, so here I am, Bintulu at last...
Home sweet home...
(even though I’ve been here since last week...)
My final exam schedule, glad it's over, phew~...
Dusty bag, after almost 5 months in Polytech...
Well, what can I say, it’s good to be home again... My family moved to Taman Li Hua recently, and so I finally got my own room...
^__^
Nothing much in here yet, gotta spend a bit to decorate it soon...

“SPEND”
That’s a nasty word for me now, wanna know why..?
I’m POKAI...!
(p/s: means no money...)
Well, I’m in a bit troubles these few days.
Unlucky, to be short...

Why...?
1. My cellphone damaged after almost 2 years of usage, the ribbons connecting the motherboard and the screen torn. I hate slide cellphone... I wonder why I bought it before, haizz~... too late to regret...
My damaged Nokia X3, R.I.P
2. Because of the damaged cellphone, I encounter financial problem. I wanted to buy a new cellphone but money was too cruel towards me...
3. Haven’t paid my broadband yet, and so my internet connection slowed...
4. My grandpa got sick and sent to Kuching for further body inspections, hope he’ll be fine, and of course that’ll cost a bit too...
5. The place I used to work before, Blue Sky Mobile, there’s someone who took over my place, and so I can’t work there anymore...

Grandpa got sick + Broadband haven’t paid + Damaged cellphone + No work =
WHERE THE HELL I’LL FIND MONEY TO BUY A NEW CELLPHONE THEN...??!!!

Arrgghhh~...! (p/s: Edited by me...)
>,<
Desires all around me, my stuffs in my “To-Buy List” are getting more and more...
What am I going to do...?

What an unlucky start for my semester break...
huu~...
Hope I’ll be luckier soon, amen~...
It's good to be home...
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment