Thursday 17 May 2012

She's Still My Mum, Fantatic Mum...

I'm so emo rite now, just can't get to sleep...
I don't know what's in my head too, I'm so too confused...
... but there's 1 thing for sure, I miss my mum...

Came back to Bintulu from Politeknik Mukah on 2nd of May, I only managed to see her for few days, then she flew off to Kuching to bring my grandpa to the hospital there for further body inspections, he's sick...
A week later, she returned... I'm so glad even I didn't shows it up. I admit, I'm kinda ego in this kinda matter, I don't usually show my happy nor sad feelings in front of my mum, well there is sometimes though, just less...

When she returned, managed to talk to her, maybe just for a few days... but then I realized I can only hear her voices from my bedroom early, very early in the morning, then she'll be busy for the whole day,
WHOLE...
Either she's asleep or I'm asleep first at nite, so when can I have a quality times with her then...? Or maybe she's avoiding me coz I wanted to buy a new cellphone...?

Mum, I will try not to talk about cellphone with you but could you please stay at home and accompany me for a talk...???
I'll buy the cellphone with my own money, I know it's hard for you if I ask you to buy it for me, it's RM888.00, I understand that...

Please, mum.. I know friends are important but please, don't just listen to them whenever they're asking you out... coz at the end, I know nothing good is gonna happen, I'm the one who'll fetch you after that...
Alcohol, it's no longer a drinkable drink for your age, mum...
Stay at home with me, I beg you...
I hope you'll be able to know about this post, mum.. I'm just too shy to tell you all of these, I don't get used to it, so I'll just pray so that 1 day, God will tell you how much I love you...

... coz no matter what, you're still the one who suffered the pain of birthing me, you're still my mum...
My fantastic mum...!
God, please forgive her and bless her no matter where she is...

(she's not at home too tonite, huu~...)
My mum in mid 30's, this picture was taken in random hotel, I forgot the name... =/

This 1 was taken at Kuching, I also forgot the name for this place... I was too young to remember that time... ='(

Emo me... P/S: Old picture, ignore the big lips and imbalanced eyelids... =P

2 comments:

  1. hey fujiwara..rm888?? better buy ipad ... its really expensive..btw im from PMU too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...?? O.o LOL~, I thought the admin was a Peninsularian, haha. XD gosh~, I like ur blog, man... =) Emm, regarding that RM888 thingy, I made up my decision to buy it, n I dun really like iPad though, thanks for the suggestion anyway... =D

    ReplyDelete