Tuesday 22 May 2012

Mum... I'm Sorry...

It's not that I dislike you, mum...
It's not that I hate you too..
But there's sometimes, I can't accept the things you do...
Seems like you care bout your friends more than you care bout your own family...
I know you loves us, I know you always do, and I know you loves your friends as well, but please, family & friends are different.

You're getting old, mum.
Your white hairs are getting more and thicker, and you're getting weaker day by day...
As the youngest, I'm worried bout you the most, cause I still need you...
I need you, mum.

I can't imagine life without you.
Who on Earth will I be able to ask permissions to go out with...?
Who on Earth will I be able to say "Mum, I aced my final exams...!" with...?
Who on Earth will I be able to rely on with...?


I know 20yrs old isn't young anymore, mum, but still I need you staying beside me.
I want you to be beside me badly, because only that way will make me feel that my beloved mum is safe, I don't want anything harm to happen to you...

Each and every time you went out with your friends, I'm the one that worried bout you the most and I won't stop praying so that my mum will be alrite no matter where she is.

Including this nite, mum... You went out to help your friends with whatever spare parts you've mentioned just now, but you don't even ask my permission first. That's Miri, mum, it's about 220km from Bintulu, and it's dark to drive at nite...
I get mad just now because I'm worry about you, that's why I drove fast rite in front of your eyes, but then I realized how immature I was just now...
I'm so sorry, mum...
T^T
I promise I won't do that again, I swear I'll be a good son for you...

Take care out there, be home quick...
Safe and soundly...
I love you mum...

(cries...)

No comments:

Post a Comment