Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year 2012

Look at the time...
It's the end of the year of 2011.
Gosh~... see how fast the time flies...

Well, there's nothing much to write though.
I'm just hoping that the new year will lead us to a better life. Hopefully what we've planned will run well...

2011...
Yeah, like anybody else did, I had a lot of unforgetable memories throughout this year too.
Sometimes, I can't even believe that I've gone through it all myself... Seems like it just a few days ago...

Worked at the phone shop for the 1st time, learned on how to fix a phone, managed to passed all the subjects in my college and excelled, learned about business, gone through lots of consequences, and even more...
Honestly, I've learned a lot though...

2012...
People said, it'll be the end of the world...
Well, I have to admit it, I can hardly trust it though...
Even if it is true, I hope we'll get a better life after this, somewhere... elsewhere...

Hopefully, it'll be a better year for us all...
Keep up all the good works we have made and don't ever giving up once we fall, stand up strong and move on...
Life ain't easy...

Happy New Year 2012, guys...
May God bless us all...
HWAITING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment