Tuesday 20 December 2011

My Second Trial + Story of the Day...

Hey, guys...!
So this is it, my second trial to blog.
Gosh~, I can't even remember how long I've took just to understand on how to use this blog space. But I guess, I'm doing better now, rite...? =P hehehe.
I've added some "gadgets" and my own personal details on it, so, do follow me if you think it's interesting, alrite...? XD haha.

Okay, enough with the "annoying" introduction of mine... Let's move on to the story of the day.
I dunno why, but I think today is quite an interesting day for me.
I woke up at 6:30am, like I always did and went to my work place at Blue Sky Mobile, just nearby my house. As I thought, it's quite boring at the beginning of the day... Opened the stall and tidy up the stuffs like usual, and sat there do nothing till 12pm. Supposed to go home at that time, but my "tauke" requested me to stay longer as the stocks ordered from the last few days arrived, and HELL YEAH I was damn tired at the time, counting the stocks and think on how to place them neatly. T^T

What's interesting is, I've learned something good today, something that can help you see MONEY everyday... Yes! BUSINESS ftw...!!!
Thanks to my tauke, he taught me some skills about it and for sure I'll need those skills in the nearest future.
We've went to his about-to-open branch at Sungai Nyigu, Bintulu, today and have some talks together there.
The more we talked, the more I'm inspired... We're not only talking about money, we're talking about DREAM... He is so determined about making business, earn more money to help the family of his. That's impressed me...

He even offered me to be his business partner, but that's a few years later after I graduated and have my own works and money to invest to him. Hopefully, that dream of ours will come true...
Being a successful salesmen together...!

So, moral of the story of the day... Yeah, set your dream, set your target...
Don't waste your time, think about your future...!
With God's will, you'll succeed...
LIFE AIN'T EASY
...


P/S: Credits to my friends who "shared" their ideas to me on how to write a good blog and how to decorate it... I really2 appreciate the helps. Even though I "stalked" them without permissions from you guys, sorry... >,<

Thanks to those special friends of mine:
Cyril John
Bryan Rundi
Leoz Lim
Leerie Tang
Amy Tiong
Bong Peh Fung
Kelly Ting

THANK YOU SO MUCH...

2 comments:

  1. Keep it(ur dream or blog writing) up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..
    Yah~... Will keep it up..
    Wishing the best for you too, my friend.. =)

    ReplyDelete