Monday 2 January 2012

The Story Behind The Name Of This Blog...

Everybody have their own reasons of putting a name for their blogs, or something else that's important for them, rite...?
Ever wonder why I put "Life Goes On..." as mine...?
Well, here's the story...

It's because I realized that life is just too short for us to think bout the unpleasant memories of the past...
Everybody have their own hard-to-forget past time, rite...?
So do I...


I was once a very sad guy...
Back then, I never even cared bout what people said bout me...
"Francis, you're a dude... Why did you cried over a small matter like that...?"
"Francis, c'mon lah... Macam perempuanlah you ni..."
Who would like to listen such unpleasant sentences...? No one... but I never minded bout it..

Till there's one day, I realized I've stopped crying like I always did after I lost that person..
No wonder I was categorized as "childish"...

I stood up...
Made myself strong enough to talk to myself:
"Francis, there's a reason why this is happening... and there's a way for you to get back up and move on, let the past be the past..." I said...

At the beginning, still, I fell down on my knees... thinking..
"Is it possible...?"
I kept the sadness...

I know, the reason is, I'm not the right one...
I'm happy enough as I've past the situation, it taught me a lot...
I mean, a lot...
It taught me on how to grow stronger, how to be more patient, how to be more matured...

Till now, it does hurt me a bit when suddenly it came back to my mind... but there's nothing I can do, and that's why this blog is created...

"Life Goes On..."
Keep moving on, let the past be the past...
... coz for me, loving someone doesn't mean that you have to really be with them, stood by their side 24/7...
Just pray for them, hoping they'll be happy with their new life, now that's what love really is about...

Be grateful with our current life as we're loved by the others that really loves us; our God, our family members, our friends, and ofcoz, our beloved life partner...

Honestly, my life really is moving on now... I'm very happy with it...
Having someone that really loves me...
"Happiness"
That's love...

2 comments: