Thursday 12 January 2012

Time Flies...

What my friends said were true. It goes like,
"Since you're new in blogging, you'll be very active in posting at the beginning, but then..."
Well, I guess you'll know what's that mean, rite...?
"LAZY"
=.=

Yeah, time flies, it's almost the middle of January already...
Gosh~... I just can't believe it, I mean, look...






These pictures were taken LAST YEAR when I went to a 3 days 2 nites trip to Similajau National Park, Bintulu for a programme held by Maths & Science Department of my college.
It feels like it just happened few months ago, perhaps weeks.
Well, it's a magnificent trip though it's tiring.
Couldn't get enough sleep as the activities were fully packed  for those 3 days.

These were what we did there...

Get totally soaked, with our hand tied to each others & eyes blindfolded.


Punished after we went to a wrong station in the station game, face fulled of baking powder...


Played my very first volleyball, gosh I can't hit the ball properly, VOLLEYBALL, I mean...
>,<


Photography session just after the prices giving and closing ceremony.
See, how crazy we are there...
^_^

Another unforgettable memory for last year was the trip to Johor Bharu for another programme, also held by my college. It's the second place I went to after KL, and that's when I was 8 or 9 years old...

... and of course even more that I can't even list them all down here...
That's my 2011.

And, here I am today...
Surviving for my 3rd semester and guess what,
it's not as easy as I thought it was...
Since December 2011 till now,
I've been through about 5 or 6 presentations already,
even though some of them aren't an official presentations, BUT STILL, it's a presentation, rite...?
Urgghh~...

Story of the day...
I've went to the Unit Perhubungan Latihan Industri in my college for the very first time after a year studying here...
Pity.. XD

Went there to have a glance on places where I can take my industry practical this coming June or July.
Hard decisions though, too much choices.
Well, still got time though, nothing to worry about at the moment...
^^

Here's the pictures of the day...
P/s: My hair look sucks... =.='''

The Three Idiots
LOL~... XP

Well, that's all for now...
Do follow me, alrite guys...?
Thanks and goodnite...
Chiiaaaooo~...

No comments:

Post a Comment