Saturday 18 February 2012

Remember Our Childhood...?

Missing childhood life...?
Who wouldn't...?
I'd always missing mine, every time when I'm feeling down & lonely...
I was like,
"How I wish I could return back to my childhood life, playing hide & seek with dad, playing cooking with mum..."
Really miss those moment, especially when you're the only attention in the family. What I mean is, you're the only child, so 100% attention will be pointed on you...

As for me, world nowadays might "kills" you if you can't stand the "games"...
Lies, hatred, misunderstanding, injuries, death...
They're all blended together, nothing could shake them off.
All we can do is, FACE IT...!

So, let's review our childhood life for some relaxations, shall we...?
I would love to share mine too...

 This is me, I'm not sure how old I was there... =P
Pear, my old time favourite fruit, haha.

 Me with my favorite rotan chair & my unfinished pear...
>,<

Have to admit it, I do love that rotan chair... haha...

 My baby-hood "friend", I can't even remember him now, huhuhu.

As I grew up, I still love that chair...
~>,<~

 Me & my mum... Lost my front tooth coz I was too naughty back then, haha..
XD

 This was my 1st time stepping my foot on KL's land,
I was with my parents...
Great memories there...

 Me & some of my cuzzies... Gosh~, my hair...
XP

Haha, that's it... Le me when I was young.
Mum said I was a very2 naughty boy...
Till there's 1 day, I fell of a chair & lost 2 of my front tooth, huhuhu.
T^T
Well, move on with my family...
 Mum, a great cook at my late father's work place...
She worked at the cafeteria where workers like my late father eat, there she met my late father...

 Here he is, tough fine man...
Used to be a hunter, then became a supervisor at logging camps...
Belaga, Bakun..
There were my places too...

 Mum again, took it at Genting Highland...

Dad... =') damn, he's tall...

Life is short, people dying...
Same goes to my father, God took him from me because He loved my father more than I do.
I'm sad, but still I grew stronger...
I had less memories with this man, but I wouldn't blame him for the lessons he had taught me & the happiness he gave my mum...
Dad, I still love you so much...
=')


This is the last time I sat beside my father...
I still remember the firm strong grip of his arm...
I'm missing you, dad...

Okay, enough with the sharing...
What I would like to share here is,
do love people around us, especially those who raised us since our birth...
They're irreplaceable...

Apologize to them as what we've done wrong coz 1 day, you'll regret if you didn't do so...
We will never know if tomorrow ever existed for us...

Enjoy life to the fullest with your family...
^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment