Thursday 28 June 2012

Waiting + Sick = SUCKS!!!


Hey, guys... Whaddup...?
(low tone)
Well, not feeling well these few days... It's too hot here in Bintulu, no rain at all.
(there's once few days ago though, but it's just TOO SHORT~!!!)

Yeah, it almost the end of June. See how fast the time past...
Gonna have my educational practical this coming July, just can't wait for it...
Went to the site for several times before and get to know the workers there pretty well, thanks to my buddy, Allan Law, for bringing me there... =)
I have a good feeling about working with them soon.
(hwaiting...!)

This is where I'll be having my practical soon, BBC Construction Sdn. Bhd. Bintulu.


Hopefully I'll be doing well and ace it...! Really need to maintain my pointer grade, hopefully this will help me...

Well, I've been "yelling" for few days as you can see on Facebook and Twitter.
Why....?
I have a bad habit, when I wanted something, I'll want it real bad and quick.
... and that's what happening now, I've been waiting for like two months to buy a new cellphone.
(I've broke mine and I really need a new one badly...)
Yeah, I know it sounds childish but that's the way I am...
2 months of waiting really testing my patience to the max...!!!
Shitss~...


Just because of THIS!!!!!!!! I got sicked for like 3 days already, frequent headache for thinking too much, fever, flu, ALL-IN-ONE SICKNESS and it SUCKS!!!!!!
Damn~... hopefully I'll get better and happier once I got YOU!!!
You're just a smartphone, why can't I just be more patient...?
Haiz~...
T^T

Money, do come in quickly, okay...?
I promise after buying this phone, I'll save you for proper future use, alrite...? Huhu...


Can't take a bath after nap, too cold and I'm still suffering fever...
Just the tired looking me, just washed my face...
(I'm getting thinner, huu~...)
Donate me some fats, please...?
I'll appreciate it...

Friends in Bintulu:
Take care, guys... It's been so hot for the past few weeks. Drink more water and try not to get sick, alrite...? It's uncool to get sick like me...
Seriously UNCOOL!!!
See you guys real soon, chiaaw~~...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment