Saturday 2 June 2012

My Room Tour... (I was too bored...)

Hey, guys...!
So how's the Gawai celebration...? Ada meriah..? Oh, should I ask, ada "palau"...?
>,<

It's just the 2nd day of Gawai, usually Gawai madness can last for a week.
A WEEK...!
Imagine how many cans of beer, how many glasses of "tuak", and how many kilograms of pork were consumed for the whole week...
HAHA

Whatever it takes, guys, I hope you guys will be fine even though I know lots of you were drunk out there by now.
Be safe wherever you guys are, alrite...? =)

Okay!
Done with the introduction, my post today is a bout a tour in my room...
>,<
Told ya, I was too bored and I got the urge to blog after I've read bunches of friends' blogs...
But I wasn't that creative though, so this crossed my mind... =P
I know it's kinda lame, and I don't have the intention of showing off or anything, just doing this for fun..
I know some friends might wanna see how my new room looks like after I've moved.
So here it is, please try not to laugh..
(oh, by the way, it's not a 360° tour, there ARE a lil thing that I can't expose, sowwiiee~..)
XD

So, here goes...

This is how my room looks like from the door, yes, it's blue coz I've modified the neon of my room.
>,<


My workstation...


The wall of my workstation, this is my first poster in my room, yeah I'm a KPOP freak but not really a CN Blue fan...
=3=
Got this poster from the May edition EPOP Magazine.


Left side of workstation, my final examination results for the 3 semesters I've been through, and yes, that's my dream phone...
SAMSUNG GALAXY W


Just below the CN Blue poster, my mum and my late father... =')


My buddy, Yoyo... ^^ wearing my beanie and glassless specs, cute isn't he...
(the owner is cuter... AHAHAHAHA..)
~>,<~


Random stuffs on my mini table and empty printer box. Kinda messy but I've tried my best to tidy it up... =P


My bed, reading my EPOP Magazine each time before sleep... That bear was given by my late father when I was still very2 young...
Here's the proof:

See that...? Yeah yeah, I'm fabulous and I know it...
>,<


My EPOP Magazine May edition.
Wow~, Fantastic Baby... Some infos about BigBang... ^^
Jelly...? Haha.


Shirts and trousers behind the door...


... and finally, some random lil stuffs on my desk. Car keys, specs, wallet, pendrives and my camera bag..

So, that was it... =P
I know it's kinda messy but that's the common weakness of most normal guy, we're not good in cleaning and tidying the room... but I've tried real hard after I've moved to this room, trying to be an adult now.
Hard, yet gotta do it... who else gonna help me with the cleaning, MUM, no way, I won't trouble her for shits I've done in the room, ahaha..
>,<

That's it, guys... I hope my post this time could bring some smiles on your faces especially that Yoyo part, hehe.. =)

Enjoy life to the fullest, guys...
Take care, chiaaaaww~...
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment