Wednesday 18 April 2012

Days Before Final Examination...

Hey, guys...
Here I am again, procrastinating...
=='''

I dunno, I felt different for this semester compared to the semesters before.
I felt way lazier this semester...
Maybe because I'm getting "exhausted", been in the pressure for one & a half year.
Okay, I know, it's my bad from the first place...
I'm just too lazy...
T^T


I need some kick starter, I dunno what kinda kick starter it would be but I do need something as my kick up...
Something to push me so that I can keep on with the pace.
5 days left and the first paper on 23rd April will be the worst paper I'll face, I mean, the subject that I'm blurred the most...
CC303 - HYDRAULICS I

Huu~, no matter what, I'll try my best to score this piece of paper...!
Can't wait to finish 'em all and head back home...!


Yeah, one of the main reason I'm lazy is because I just can't wait to go back home...
T^T

Friends of Politeknik Mukah Sarawak, all the best for you guys for the final examination.
God bless us all...

Let's all out for the exam!!!

HOME, I'M COMING...!!!!
Examination papers, all of you will be going down...!
That's for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment