Saturday 7 April 2012

A Day To The Temple...

... and so I went to the temple today (6th April 2012),
a Chinese temple here at Mukah.
View to the entrance...
A great view from the gate...
View front the river, this is the actual front view...
I never expect that I'll have the chance to go to the temple again after dad past away,
the last time I went to the temple was when dad was still here.
(except when I joined my lion dance club, but I've quitted...)

It's Ching Ming Festival last 2 days (4th April 2012), but I was too busy that I don't even have the chance to visit my dad, don't even have the chance to go the temple as well...
Kinda disappointed of myself...

Went there in the afternoon, it was quiet & no one there including the guardian.
There's supposed to be an old man sitting in the temple, but he wasn't there at that time so I decided to wait...
Took a walk at the tortoises pool, watching the fishes swam by.
Then something came into my head, "Is it like in the movie, when people saw a pool, then they'll toss a coin in there and make a wish...?"So, I took out some coins and tossed it in...
Haha~...

After awhile, I decided to burn the joss sticks myself as the old man took quite awhile to came by..
Paid the joss sticks & burnt it.

Minutes later, my eyes got teary... then I realized that I missed my dad a lot, a lot a lot...
I cried like a freaking insane that I really hope I can hug my dad at that time...
Old man, you jerk...!
I REALLY MISSED YOU!!!
T______T

Friends...
Do love your parents, alrite...?
Obey them, play with them, laugh with them...
LOVE THEM...
 Otherwise, it'll be too late for you to even hear them say "I LOVE YOU, TOO.." when you said "I LOVE YOU" to them...

Stop nagging for an iPhone, stop nagging for a Samsung Galaxy Tab, stop nagging for those expensive stuffs...
... coz it's their "LOVE", is the most precious & valuable thing that you couldn't find in any stores around the planet...
Nag for that while they're still with you...

May God bless you all, Happy Good Friday...
I was sick, that's the purpose of that plaster...
>,<

2 comments:

  1. I miss my dad really much..nothing can replace him position in my heart even though someone outside there take his place in actual life. Hope that your father and my father up there can watch us and see his son/daughter gain successful at here. <3 <3 My God blessed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll always watch over us, Cyn... Yeah, ofcoz they'll be fine up there... =') be strong, girl... We'll be doing fine as well, just keep moving on, alrite...? ^^ goodluck... Do keep reading my blogs k...? Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete