Tuesday 29 May 2012

Do Believe That Hell & Heaven Existed...

"23 Minutes in Hell" by Bill Wiese

Well, just like the normal days I've been through...
What can I say, I'm just too bored with it.
Woke up in the morning, took a bath, took my breakfast, then sit in front of the laptop.
That's my daily common routines since I've came back for my semester break, YEAH, way too bored...
=____=

... and that's led me to this video...
Well, it's kinda long though, about 43 minutes in duration... but trust me,
THIS VIDEO IS WORTH WATCHING....!

For those who's kinda lazy to watch it, so here's a bit of explanations then...

This video is about a man named Bill Wiese who had a vision of being sent into hell by the God to experience himself on how terrible hell could be...
Within those 23 minutes, he witnessed himself how people was burnt with fire and tortured by beasts and demons.

At first, he was trapped in a prison, a prison that we won't be able to imagine on how filthy it could be...
In this video, he stated that the heat there was so unbearable but yet he's alive...
In real life, we can't even stand a 34'C of heat, imagine hell then...?
He also stated that he was thrown into a wall, cracked his bones and his flesh was torn too...
IMAGINE THAT...!

.. and that led him towards God, questions and answers occured there between them...
Why was he sent into hell...?
Why was he picked instead of anyone else...?
... and there's more why in there...

God only replied: "Because there's a lot who don't believe that hell existed, even My men doesn't believe it as well... and so I sent you in there, so that you'll experienced it yourself and you'll tell them how was it in there..."

Bill Wiese answered, "Why would I tell them about it...? They won't believe it, they might think I'm crazy to tell such things to them..."

God replied: "It's not your job to convince them, it's Mine... You'll just have to tell them..."

... and so, this man stood on the stage and tells us about hell...

It's way too far for us to imagine how cruel and terrible hell could be...
"Being good doesn't mean you'll go to heaven & being bad doesn't mean you'll go to hell... It's the relationship with Lord Jesus Christ that matter..."
Bill Wiese

Please, spare a lil time to watch the video... Trust me, it's worth watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment