Saturday 23 June 2012

A Visit To My Old School...

Hey, guys...!
Happy Dragon Boat Festival...!
端午节快乐...!
\ ^__^ /
All Chinese are eating ba chang by now, I know... Do enjoy it, alrite guys...?
If there's any leftover, you know who to find...
>,<
HAHA~...!

It's a special day today, it's not only the festival, but for all students of
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandar Bintulu,
it's the school's 30th Anniversary...!
(applause...)
Wuhuu~~~...

As 1 of the ex-student, visiting the school is a must to see all the teachers that had taught me to be a better person...
(even I know I'm not that good...)
Oh, I really missed them a lot... Especially Cikgu Chang, my "father" of the school...
I couldn't manage to take a picture with him as he's too busy, damn there's a lot of people there just now...
(too bad... He never changed even after 2 years...)
Goodluck, Cikgu Chang, keep up your hardship and be the best teacher there...! You've changed me, I know you can change the others too... =')

Well, enough with the intro...
I went there with Nick, my besty...!
Met him in the hall and we talked a lot while people are speeching in front, just like the old days, we never pay any attention at all...
>,<
Bahahahaha~...

As it went a lil bit too bored, I asked Nick for a walk around the school compound for some picture shootings. So we sneaked out, sorry speecher, haha.
The atmosphere there, hmph~, how am I gonna describe it...?
It's just priceless to be "home" again after 2 years of graduation.

So here are the pictures I took...
Enjoy~...
Part 1: The school compound...


The bonzai wannabe tree... Nick named it that way and I LOL-ed, it's cute in some ways though, hehe.


The school cafeteria where the evening session students sit while waiting for the session shift. Trust me, I never sat here and eat before. It's freakin' awkward~...
>,<


Blok Daisi. My class is at the top floor, yeah, it's pretty challenging to climb the stairs every morning back then...
=3=


Blok Daisi from the other side. Used to walk around a lot to distribute stuffs from class to class and that's how I get "famous" in the school...
HAHA.


My class when I was in Form 2, if I'm not mistaken with Form 1... =/ it's been awhile, I can barely remember it, but I know I was here before... Untidy as usual, hehe.


The male esplanade and the counselling room where I used to be, helping teachers, not getting counselled, haha.


"Makcik, minta sos lebih..." "Bang, refill sos, bang!" Haha, that's what we used to shout here before. Yeap, it's the school canteen. Looking loose, huh...? It's the busiest place during recess, haha.


The best view of the school can be seen on the top floor of Blok A, yeap, this is it... The garden of the school at the middle of Blok A and Blok B.


... and finally, this is the place I used to hang out before. It's the most windy spot of the school. This, was the most memorable place for me, yeah, this place...

Part 2: Me and some of my juniors...

I'm not good in taking picture alone, I don't have any idea to pose and this what happened, I looked so awkward... =__='''


Used to be in this class, used to sit in this place... Gosh~, I've grown up a lot...
T^T
I started to miss my old school life...


He used to be shorter before, but look at him now, he's even taller than me...
T^T
Tang Chii Haw, a good junior and a good friend of mine too...
Goodluck for your SPM, buddy... I know you can do it... =)


... and this one... Only God know how much I miss this boy and his family. I never thought I'll have the chance to see him today but here I am, standing beside him...
=')
He's just like my lil brother and if chances were given, I'm willing to do anything for him...
Thank God for letting me to see him today, it's his final year in this school too, I'm not sure when will I have the chance to meet him again...
Be strong, boy... Real life awaits you out there...
If you need anything, I'm here for you.
(I really hope you're able to read this...)

Part 3: Spot the differences...


Me and Nick in 2007...


Me and Nick today, 2012...

Hope this friendship will last forever, he's a good friend...
=')

So that's it... I thank you, God, for today...
It's really priceless for me...
SMKBB, will be back again soon...! Keep up your good reputation as 1 of the best school in Bintulu!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha...a lot of difference that i can spotted in my picture with Francis Wee...
    agi kurus ku maya nya lah...haha...lucu la wei...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, cali hairstyle aku suba... XD hahaha. Ptt urg slalu jak ktawa ka aku, ahahaha.

      Delete