Friday 15 June 2012

That Was Me Years Ago, And Here I Am Now...

Hey, guys...
It's been awhile. Thanks for reading my previous post about my room tour, seriously, I was bored back then...
... so here I am, bored again...
=3=

Been reading a lot of friends' blogs recently, but still I didn't get any nice topics to share with...
(I know, I'm doing this just for fun, I don't have the intention to gain popularity even I DO wanna get popular in some ways...)
>,<
HAHA~...
Never mind, it's not my control on how you guys define me, hehe.

Okay, so let's move on...
It's Friday, yay~... (with low-tone voice)
Nothing to cheer for, everyday is a holiday for me. =P hehe.

I was bored today, just like the days before. So I browsed my photo albums in the laptop, saw lots of old photos, I meant it, OLD...
I do enjoy it, reviewing the good-o-past time.
Taste like black coffee, the bitterness and sweetness mixed, that's how I passed my past time...

Here some photos I would like to share, let's start with my old-school life...
ENJOY... =D


Me, Nick and Alex during YCS Prayers-meeting. I was in Form 3 in this picture.


Me and Nick outside the school hall, just done our Pra-PMR. Oh, my hair, haha.


Another picture taken when I was Form 3, with Jia Yang and Sie Hoe. How cheerful we were before...


Me and Chiong Hung. Yes, I was a prefect, haha. >,<


A picture taken by the webcam. This picture was taken during the final day of SPM. Again, my hair... arrgh~...

Done with Form 5, I was chosen to attend a 3 months military service, we called it Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN) in Malaysia...
(in case friends from outer countries read my blog, hehe)
Here some photos when I was in the camp...


Me, Stefanie and a friend from KL, Aaron. Damn, this guy is funny... ^^


I know, I look kinda weird, haha. Shiny, rite..? XD


Bunch of Sarawakians and Peninsularians, miss them all... =')


Taken rite after the shooting competition, REAL RIFLE WITH REAL BULLETS was used. We're champion back then, happy moment...

Done with the military service, once again I was "called" to go back to my old school for Pre-University education a.k.a Form 6.
I was there for just a few months, can't stand the pressure there...


Yeah, me and my closest Form 6 friend, Banno... My hair started to grew a bit now, hehe.


Taken in the lab, oh, what with that kinda face, haha.


These are some of my closest friends too...

Like I said, I quited few months later and I enrolled myself into Mukah Polytech and started new life there...
There's too many pictures taken when I'm in Polytech, since the title is about the past, so that's all I guess... =P haha.

Up to now, I'm doing just fine... I'm happy with my life and it's quite enjoyable.
So, friends... A message from me, do cherish every moment that you've been through no matter it's the past or present... All the events happened are just once in a lifetime experiences. Some of them might be hard, be trust me, at the end you'll be happy that it has past...
Life's short, enjoy as you're still live...

Current me...


LIFE MOVE ON...

No comments:

Post a Comment