Friday 1 June 2012

Selamat Ari Gawai, Dayak Sarawakians...

Hey, guys...
So here it is, the end of May.
For Sarawakian especially the Dayaks, it's a very special day for them because it's the Gawai Dayak festival tomorrow...!
The 1st of June...!!!

Well, Dayak friends of mine, wherever you are out there, I hope you guys will see this...
I MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS...!

I'm sorry that we've miss-communicated for quite awhile now, since I moved and busy with my own life...
Looks like there will be no "ngabang" for this year, I guess...

For those who's wondering where I am now, here I am guys, having my boring semester breaks at Bintulu...
Seriously, I ain't do anything at all since I came back from Mukah that day...

SUPER BOREDOM...!

So here I am, composing new post for my blog... Got nothing much to say though, I'm just boring and this is what I do to waste my times, urgh~...

Friends and relatives who celebrate the Gawai festival,
SELAMAT ARI GAWAI, GAYU GURU GERAI NYAMAI
ngagai kitak semua...
Anang balat ngirup, anang endak nyangkung makai babi...!
HAHAHA...!
>,<

May God bless you all and hopefully this year will be better than previous years...
Don't drink & drive, be safe wherever you guys are, alrite...?

MISS YOU ALL!!!
The "Keling"...
The "Kumang"...

The Dayak who celebrates Gawai Festival, full of colours...

No comments:

Post a Comment