Sunday 17 June 2012

Dad, If Only You're Still Around...

Bapa. Ayah. Pak. Papa.
Daddy. Dad. Father. Pop. Poppa.
Abak. Apai.
爸爸. 老子. 阿爸. 老豆.
Otousan. Oya-ji.
Abeoji.

Whatever we call them, yes, there they are.
A man, who raised us since we're borned in this magnificent world...

Father's out there,
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to all of you...

MY STORY
Dad, in case there's super cool internet connection up there, I hope this post is readable for you...

It's been 5 years since you left me and mum, dad.
We missed you a lot, and I know you do too...
How are you doing now...?
I hope everything's fine and I hope you're doing well too.
NO MORE SMOKING, alrite...?

Dad, I know you've seen a lot of what your child (me) have been doing for the past 5 years.
I admit it, dad. I wasn't a very good child...
I've done a lot of bad things, you know what they are yourself rite, dad...?
You saw it..

Well, I admit it, that's me..
I can't help it, you saw the world for yourself, rite...?
Even me myself affected and I just can't do anything about it, just to pray so that I won't get off way too
far from the limit.

No matter how bad I've became now, dad...
I promise you I'll keep the responsibility of taking good care of mum.
I promise I'll study hard too.
I assure you, dad...!
I know that's what you want, bringing happiness to mum.
Yes, I'll do it for you, SIR!!!

If only you're still around, dad. I'll show you how good am I in driving now...
I've been watching your driving skills quietly since young and now I'm even better than you!
HAHA.

If only you're still around, dad. I'm sure I'll be able to put my arm around your shoulder now.
You're just too tall before, but now I've grown taller and taller and I think I'm in your height now.
HAHA.

If only you're still around, dad. I'll show you my final examination results for the past three semesters.
It's not that good though but at least it can make you proud, and of course I'll do better to make you
prouder after this!
Mark my words...

If only you're still around, dad. I'll show you that I can swim now. I was like a pussy when I was young
but not anymore, dad.
You can see for yourself, rite?
HAHA.

If only you're still around, dad... If only.........
There's just too many things for me to show you, dad... Way too many of them...
Just why on Earth are you leaving us so early...?

Oh hey, old man!You've missed a lot of football games, man~...
World cup has past and it's EURO 2012 now...!
You jealous, old man...?
>,<
HAHA.

Neyh, I know you don't... I know there's a bigger 3D plasma tv up there with you, rite...?
Haha.
... but if only you're still around, I'll accompany you to watch no matter how late the match is, dad...
I regret I didn't watch football with you before, but now, football means nothing for me and I dislike
football...

Well, dad... if only we got chance to meet each other even just for a day, dad...
I really wanted to talk a lot with you...

For now, this is the only thing I can do, dad.
Blogging and telling the world how much I missed you and love you...
Yeah, dad... I never had the chance to tell you before, but dad.........
I REALLY LOVE YOU...!

Dad, you ever heard me singing "You Raise Me Up" on stage during Teacher's Day 3 years ago, rite?
It's not just dedicated to the teachers, dad.... It's dedicated for you as well coz you are my first teacher...
If only you're still around, I promise I'll sing the best version of it for you...
Westlife? Josh Groban?
They're history...
HAHA.
>,<

Well, dad.. That's all I guess... I hope you can read this and be happy no matter where you are rite now..
Do take good care of yourself, alrite dad...?
Remember, no more smoking...!
Happy Father's Dad, lao dou...

Some pictures of him:

This was taken at a hotel at KL when I was in Primary 3...
He's tall, rite...?


I wasn't even borned when this one was taken... Gosh~, he look so young...


This was taken by me at a random kopitiam, I still remember the reason we're here, it's because it rained heavily that time so we decided to eat while waiting for the rain to stop...


Aww~, shy lil mum... Haha. Well, sadly, this is the last picture they took together...
='(


... and there they are, the son and the father... I know, he's better looking... but damn I look young in this one, haha.
>,<

Hey, old man... I still can't accept it when they say you're better looking when we went out together before, haha... XD
Love you now and forever, dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment